Sunday, October 24, 2010

A question for anyone reading this..

Due to the nature of the recipes contained within The French Laundry and Bouchon, I will most likely be limited to one per week, at least until I can get most of the stocks and supporting recipes done.  Therefore, if anyone is interested, I can start posting during the week with other recipes, some out of different cookbooks, and some of my own.  I can try to be detailed with the process of cooking these so that others can learn the techniques and try new recipes.


Feel free to comment and let me know what you think, as I would love to have feedback regarding this.


--

Look for my next post either later today or tomorrow, in which I will make the vegetable and mushroom stocks from The French Laundry.  Later this week I will do the gnocchi recipe, and following that, possibly early next week, will be the first full dish out of the French Laundry, Red Mullet with a Pallete d'Ail Doux and Garlic Chips.  I might also fit in the blueberry cobbler recipe from Ad Hoc sometime in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment