Monday, November 29, 2010

Up next....

So the Thanksgiving week was pretty busy for me and I was unable to document anything I cooked to post on here.  But don't fret, I'm preparing for the next French Laundry dish, and this one should be a good one.  I thought about doing one of the meat dishes, but being that holidays are closing in and this is the one time during the year when I really get a sweet tooth, why not do a dessert?  I don't see a problem with that, and I hope that no one reading this does either.  And if you do, well....I don't really care.

And the next recipe will be...drum roll please.....Cream of Blueberry Soup with Yogurt Charlotte.  Why?  Well, because I love blueberries, that's why.  Now I need to find some gelatin sheets and we'll be on our way...

No comments:

Post a Comment